Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 Sunoco T/A Camaro

Reeves Racing

i love the camaro !!!

where did you get the decals ??

you an amc up there too!!!!!

lol

They are Fred Cady decals. eBay is about the only place to find 'em anymore.

I know I need an AMC. I have the old AMT Mark Donohue Javilin T/A kit. I need to build it.

Edited by seveeRRacing

Very nice; my all time favorite T/A cars and driver from that era. I saw that actual car at the Lime Rock Vintage Festival a few years ago. At lunch break, it did some demonstration laps, followed by the pace car which was a BMW M5. I was working timing and scoring in the tower, and we could hear race control on the radio telling the pace car driver to back off. That M5 was faster than the Camaro! Well, there was nearly a 40 year difference in technology!

Nice model.

A note to those also wanting to build this car, Perry's Resin sells a transkit that also includes decals. I can't speak for the rest of the transkit, but I have the Minilites and tires and brakes that come with it and they're very nice.

http://www.perrysresin.com/catalog/cat_sportscars.htm

Edited by Brett Barrow

This Camaro looks very nice and it's very great to see that it's built to Sunoco Camaro! Very nice paintjob, shiney and smooth. Decals are just perfectly into body shapes and engine detailing is awesome. Interior looks good too. That chassis is also very good looking, specially those headers and exhaust pipes are looking very very good. ;)