Model Cars Magazine Forum

Free?photo Bucket

Hey Gregg,

Just tried to join photo bucket to post some pictures. Not cars, but my first ever try at a diorama. "Used car lot" which you guys have helped me through. Not great, but just wanted to show you what came of it. Photo bucket want's an on going charge of $9.90 per month for "prize drawings". Not interested in their prizes, just wanted to post some photos free. Is this just a scam or what? :D

BTW...the "pro" version Is only $3/month, not $10.

It allows you to post bigger, high res pics. Good if you want to let grandma download and print out photo-quality pix of the latest baby pictures, but no real reason to go "pro" in order to post photos here. The free version is all you need.

:( O.K. guys, my mistake. Added charge is for "pro".

:rolleyes: But, now on to the next problem. I am completly PC dumb. I have windows xp home addition. Can anyone walk me through how to get the photos to photobucket? They have a tutorial, but I can't understand it. I can log on and select photos from "my photos" but can't get them transfered. Gotta be some dumb thing that I'm not doing.

Have not tried PhotoBucket but I do have an Imageshack account that is totally FREE to use. I am also not "One" with my computer and I was able to get pics. on Imageshack and post them on websites like this. If PhotoBucket is not working for you its worth a try to check out www.imageshack.us The best part is the pics. do not expire like with some photo hosting sites( No red X after a certain time ) Just though I would share my good experence posting pics. KT

Edited by KT EASTMAN

after you download to photobucket go below the image to the line "IMG" right click and it will show "copied" the come to the forum and paste (another right click) then click preview post and you should have it! :lol:

I can't get them from my PC to photobucket. I must need some special download or something. Still experimenting.