Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Mercedes : "Blue Wonder" with the Mercedes 722 Race Car

Hello……..this is a replica of the Mercedes: Blue Wonder" with the Mercedes 722 Race Car……..My good friend Greg Wann AKA: the "Master Caster" sent me a resin casting of the "Blue Wonder" and a Revell 722 Race Car kit…….and asked me to build it ……..so that his customers could see what it will look like……..I purchased a Italeri Mercedes 300 SL Roadster from my friend Rusty……..and used that for the under carriage and engine for the "Blue Wonder"……….if you would like to see how I built this model ……..you can go here to check it out: http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82148

I would like to thank Greg Wann AKA "MasterCaster" for giving me the chance to build this model……..I would like to thank my good friend Gary with gws.decals@verizon.net for making the custom "Blue Wonder" decals…….I highly recommend Gary…….he does Fantastic work…..thank you to Skip AKA: "SJordan2" for his help with the artwork for the scale plaid Fabric……..thank you to my Big Brother Brad for printing out the plaid design onto fabric paper………thank you "Pro Tech" for some great various products…….and thank you to my Brother Vince for printing out the "Blue Wonder" license plates.

DSCF9474_zps42c4dab1.jpg

DSCF9457_zpscb06a763.jpg

DSCF9455_zpsf5cbe2b2.jpg

DSCF9439_zps14c2cdc8.jpg

DSCF9450_zps572ed35a.jpg

DSCF9479_zpsf54c2f4c.jpg

DSCF9468_zps6a66e806.jpg