Model Cars Magazine Forum

DuPage Toy Show?

shucky

Anyone know anything about the DuPage toy show? This show normally takes places twice per year and has been a long running show. But, I do not see it advertised this year at all. Usually in February and October? If these stop there is literally nearly zero shows in the Chicago-land area. Sad times indeed.

Nick is that the Milwaukee NNL?

I also checked the "other" mag last few issues and there is no mention of the DuPage show. I also do not see it mentioned on the county website list of events.

Edited by shucky

Whoa Mike, as the DuPage show did NOT take out an ad in the latest issue of the "other" mag and I stand to be corrected. Yes that is the Milwaukee NNL and if you've never been there, you won't be disappointed as we usually have 600+ models on the tables as well as club displays, a great raffle, and great music and PA system all day long. Photographers are shooting pics for upcoming issues of the model car mags also.The swap meet is the following day (Sunday) at the Waukesha Expo Center.