Model Cars Magazine Forum

Red Line Tires ?

I've seen some threads talking about red line tires and wanted to ask if any one could tell me where I could pick a set up. I need them for a model I'm working on. I've looked through some on line hobby places but haven't found any.

If this is in the wrong place please move it to the proper forum, but it didn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Thanks.

Try www.vinylnationdecals.com for Redlines , Bluelines , Gold and white wall stickers . Great prices and they are a thousand times easier than waterslide decals .

A few weeks ago I have bought a set of redlines from them through evilbay and this is great stuff. It is a matter of less than two minutes to finish off 4 tires. And it looks really nice considering they are stickers.

A few weeks ago I have bought a set of redlines from them through evilbay and this is great stuff. It is a matter of less than two minutes to finish off 4 tires. And it looks really nice considering they are stickers.

It's a matter of personal taste , but I finish with a light spray of Dull-Cote . It knocks the shine off of the vinyl and makes the sticker and tire look more realistic .