Model Cars Magazine Forum

I was cruzing evilbay looking for a pickup truck for myself....and i cant believe...this guy has one with a kwhopper nose and a sleeper from somewhere on an extended cab s10 truck with dual axles with single wheels on em...things that make you say wtf? :o:blink: :blink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevy-truck-/230740857486?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item35b93a128e#ht_500wt_1182

• 1 month later...

Hey Sean, is it the water or too many southerners eating Alligator or Snake in the States that make these guys do or build stupid things like that, all I can say is I don't blame U for not putting in a bid if either U or I did one of us may just be the crazy one to win the bid hey mate, just goes to show ya anything turns up on EvilBay.

Dingo B)

Hey Sean, is it the water or too many southerners eating Alligator or Snake in the States that make these guys do or build stupid things like that, all I can say is I don't blame U for not putting in a bid if either U or I did one of us may just be the crazy one to win the bid hey mate, just goes to show ya anything turns up on EvilBay.

Dingo B)

Honestly i have not a clue....the guy or at least the vehicle is located just right up the road in bryon ohio so who knows! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 4 weeks later...