Model Cars Magazine Forum

some of my builds

lilsquirt

[attachme

t=2886:scan0002.jpg]Hi Ya'll

I am a newbie but I just have to show off some of my latest builds! :lol: These builds were done from the desaster I found when I returned from a long long stay in ICU and the nursing home. some one had broken into my hobby den (where I build and display my creations) and had almost destroyed every one of my racers!

Picking through the debre I was able to salvage a few of the cars and haulers! :lol:

thats what I build mostly trailors, haulers skeeters and slabside Late model sports men all dirt trackers!

tell me what you think of them! Okay?

peace

lilsquirt

Doing good.

tell me more about your Dual axle tow truck..

Is that a 1/27th scale diecast ford 350?

I could not find a 1-25th scale truck that would half way work , so I bought a toy remote control ford pckup and trashed everything except the cab( I used the RC guts on another project I have on the bench)

then I went out to Lowe's and puchased few on their quarter inch by quqrter inch by 36" lonf wooden rods and using a cigar box top constructed the bed,the boom telescopes for the pickup, HA ;)

I am attempting to build and entire track dio. to display at the upcoming county fair!

Trying anyway!

I want to have a field of Skeeter racers lined up on the track with LMS on the grid ready to began their main event!

I have allready built a flagstand and a connession stand with the necessary rest room area,

the dio will also includ a picnic area, complete with BBQ grill ( with spatchula, cooking fork and tongues all to scale) a picnic table and everything that one might see at a modern day race

lilsquirt