Model Cars Magazine Forum

For the Children of the RUST

Nice video Doc, at first i thought it might be Chuck Most's backyard but then I saw all of the GM vehicles and knew it couldn't be!

I would love to win the lottery and buy a place like that! I would hire a bunch of bodymen and mechanics and have them get as many of those trucks back on the road as quickly as possible!

thanks Doc for the video!

talk about diorama possibilities! Loved the front clip (Chevy or maybe a Dodge, not too sure) sitting in the back of a pick up at 1.56!

Is that vid from Rocket Silo Doc?

Edited by EnviXR8

The Aesthetically abandoned automobile ! The smell of those old vehicles I could almost smell it . We Used to have places around KS like that farmers hedgerows you name it! A few still exist but you certainly keep the location to your self so it doesn't get picked over. I miss Going out to the old dump sites on Saturday mornings with a cup of coffee and the tool box.

Thanks Doc for the trip down memory lane!

All them old cars make ya want to cry,, Here's a few, of the hundreds i see.....

White, Ga. on 411, over 1000 cars, faimly owned since 1930.. this grave yard will make ya cry.

My brother and me spend all day walking through there, paying our respect to all the dead soilders.

ever go on vacation,,its well worth it,, and who knows,,maybe you'll buy one,,,

post-9659-0-05742300-1358843515_thumb.jp

post-9659-0-58253600-1358843561_thumb.jp

post-9659-0-01628800-1358843597_thumb.jp

No, I don't think so.

ok thanks Doc - I thought it sounded like him. all good. Cheers.

That's a 58-59 chevy front clip, same as the bed.

cool - I wasn't sure - don't see enough of those in Australia to really know the difference! thanks mate, cheers.