Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone know where Bryan_M is ?

cobraman

more good news guys!! my laptop has been repaired! my girlfriend is computer tech at a local school district, and she takes care of all their computer needs, so it was no problem for her to fix it. we signed a lease today for our new place to live, now all that is left is to clean the place, move in, and get the workbench set back up!! i can hardly wait!

thanks again for all of your kind words gentlemen, i appreciate it so much!

cheers

bryan

• 3 months later...

HEY GUYS!!

yes i am still alive. things have been moving way slower than i had hoped. i am in the middle of moving again, we found a super sweet house, so i had to take it and get outta the trailer. the good news is, i have an entire extra room to set up my shop in! im dyin to get things up and running again, its been way to long since i have been at the bench, im really missing it....

thanks again for all the replies here, i didnt forget about you guys!

stay tuned.....

cheers

bryan m

HEY GUYS!!

yes i am still alive. things have been moving way slower than i had hoped. i am in the middle of moving again, we found a super sweet house, so i had to take it and get outta the trailer. the good news is, i have an entire extra room to set up my shop in! im dyin to get things up and running again, its been way to long since i have been at the bench, im really missing it....

thanks again for all the replies here, i didnt forget about you guys!

stay tuned.....

cheers

bryan m

Bryan, if you see this , gimme a or mercman a P-M .................

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Bryan! Glad to hear you got a new house and out of the trailer. I hope to do the same thing within the next month or two. Can I see a pic of your shop when you get it all set up? I'm wanting to get a 6x6 storage shed to turn into my shop and I'd like to see how you have it set up.

Take care man!

• 3 months later...

thanks guys! i do appreciate that everyone wonders where i am and misses me.......its nice to feel usefull.

ive been outta commision for a while, i started on a couple builds, but nothing to do cartwheels over. ill post some stuff in a bit.

thanks to all for thinkin about me!

bryan

• 4 months later...