Model Cars Magazine Forum

'68 Charger completed!!!!!!

cruz

Marcos,

Another masterpiece. Your attention to detail is top notch. I especially like the under carriage detail, namely the body color overspray. It adds a lot of realism to the finished build. Would you mind telling me how you go about doing that?

Thanks, Tony :(

Yes Tony, I just held the airbrush in an angle with the chassis just like if you were spraying the real one. Just take it easy and gauge your progress, if you spray too much paint at one time, you ruin the effect. You can always primer again though so it's no big deal!! :lol:

Man, Marcos, this one is up there with your usual standards, over the top. Are you gonna bring this to the M.A.M.A. meeting in December? I'd love to see it on the table with my own eyes.
Thanks John, God permitting, I should be there!!! :(

You are a master man, this is a truly beautiful build, from the paint to the small details, you outdid yourself with this one. The tires really set it off, simple dogdishes but this model says a lot. This thing should be in the cover of the Modelcars Magazine, you hear that GREGG!!!! I love the fact that you share so much with your builds at the workbench section of this forum, always look forward to your builds. Thanks for sharing it with us mortals. :( Wish I could build half as good as that.