Model Cars Magazine Forum

'71 RRUNNER..

bsoder

Just completed this.. built as a fairly base model Runner with a big motor!!..I had located the roof graphics

for a '71 and proceeded to destroy them while putting them on!!..completely my fault B) so I might

switch the wheels to steelies and caps :lol:

000_2627.jpg

000_2624.jpg

000_2629.jpg

100_1989.jpg

100_1986.jpg

I agree, this is a great looking model! I've always like the lines of these cars. You really did the kit justice!

If I may make a suggestion, try to get some of the light behind you/in front of the subject. I'd normally recommend taking it oustide, but this time of year that might not be an option. It's just a shame to lose such nice work in the shadows.

Brian,

Getting New roof decals is as easy as 123. Just order them online from Keith Marks. He offers them in Black or White. But I bet he would probably do them in silver, if you ask. If you go with white, you may want 2 sets, to help with bleed through. HopeThisHelp'S!!

Roadrunner decals.

Thanks again guys...Jason the ones I wrecked were KMs :D ..Last I heard he retired from the decal biz a year or 2 ago, the ones I had I got off ebay and they're getting pricey and hard to find

Very nice, good looking car and nice to see you around again.

Were these related to the Sattelite? It has a similar look except of course it is missing a set of doors.

Hey Aaron thanks...been around ...just not as much :angry: and as far as I recall yes it was very much related to the Sattelite