Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pro Street..Corolla

1 bad55 stan

Stan is that the engine from the 66 Nova or 67 chevelle ??

Hi Carl,Young Glenn is spot on.I cut the 4 speed of the block and added a "glide"from M.A.D.

Stan that's awesome! Carl, I think that's the engine from the Nova, see the hideous blue plastic on the heads and water pump?

Cheers Glenn,You have a good eye for detail alright!

That's a really cool Corolla. Even if it's a Japanese car, I think this body looks really good. I bet that small car with a short wheelbase would be an interesting one to drive on a Drag Strip. I'll be watching this one with great interest, the work you've done so far looks really good. Especially I like the chassis.

That's a really cool Corolla. Even if it's a Japanese car, I think this body looks really good. I bet that small car with a short wheelbase would be an interesting one to drive on a Drag Strip. I'll be watching this one with great interest, the work you've done so far looks really good. Especially I like the chassis.

Cheers Niko,Narrow body,short wheelbase and a smallblock chev would be a hand full down the strip.thanks for looking..

Again, that's so dang cool. Has a great stance and looks mean with the huge tires in the rear. Nice dissection of the frame and fab work on the rear frame section. Keep it up!

Thanks Ryan,The stance has changed a bit,I got it lower!!I't would of been easier to build a hole new frame.If i had noticed earlier there was know door panels i think i would of.I'm still waiting to see your 1.I would like to know how you removed the ugly flares.cheers.

You have lots of fab/scratch building work on the interior Stan.. I enjoy seeing builds like this, something I never could do...

Cheers Carl,I also have a lot of clean up and filling to do on this 1,I think it would have been easier to build the hole thing from scratch!