Model Cars Magazine Forum

2009 Wheels of Italy *PICS* and LINK

What a fantastic day. For a change my sons and wife came with me and I had THE greatest time. Perfect weather, perfect company, perfect cars. Here's a smidge of what I took with more at my link of course.

DSC07094-vi.jpg

DSC07138-vi.jpg

DSC07184-vi.jpg

DSC07230-vi.jpg

DSC07306-vi.jpg

DSC07325-vi.jpg

There was of course a huge selection of other fine automobiles scattered through out the parking lots that I shot as well.

All 267 pictures can be found at MY FOTKI

Chris

Great Photos Chris

My wife and I rode our bikes down in the early afternoon, you are right, it was a beautiful day. really good turnout. I half looked for you, but confess my attention was on the cars.

Have you ever gone to one of the Cars and Coffee out in Chaska?

Of course as we stroll by all the high end stuff, which car do you suppose she want to stop and take a closer look? The dark blue 60's Fiat 500, because it was so cute!!!

Great Photos Chris

My wife and I rode our bikes down in the early afternoon, you are right, it was a beautiful day. really good turnout. I half looked for you, but confess my attention was on the cars.

Have you ever gone to one of the Cars and Coffee out in Chaska?

Of course as we stroll by all the high end stuff, which car do you suppose she want to stop and take a closer look? The dark blue 60's Fiat 500, because it was so cute!!!

The Fiats were cute. I suspect I saw you if you were riding your bikes. I saw many people and I'm sure you wre one of them. You make about the 4th person I missed at the show. I ran into some friends I knew, but not the internet friends I've been hoping to meet.

My first outing to Cars & Cafe will be Sept. 5th. I have a family reunion to go to and thought an early jaunt to Chanhassen would be fun and then back to my parents place.

I'll be there.

Chris