Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #50 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Early, Late, who's counting?

I'm trying to get ready for Monterey Historics.

Fly out Friday night, red eye, all day at track, live jazz Saturday night in San Fran, fly home Sunday....

I know, wah, wah, wah......

I didn't bust my okole for the past ten years for nothing, now, did I?

Well, well...looks like I fooled a good chunk of you guys!

It's REAL!

The next ROM coming MONDAY! And until then, one last laff:

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead had entered a 100 meter breast-stroke swimming race.

"Remember ladies...breast stroke only. Anything else will be considered cheating", the starter reminded them. "On your marks, get set...GO!"

The starter shot his pistol and the three dove into the water and began swimming.

A few minutes later, the brunette finished and jumped out of the water, followes a few seconds later by the redhead.

About twenty minutes later, the blonde finally emerged.

They awarded the gold medal to the brunette, the silver to the redhead, and the bronze to the blonde.

As they placed the bronze medal around her neck, the blonde whispered, " I don't want to sound like a sore loser, but I think the other two used their arms."

Woohoo 2 for 2. Gimmie a good one on monday Harry. Real quick also, A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on his crotch. He says "ARRRR I'd like a beer." Bartender says " Sure thing buddy but did you know you had a steering wheel on you crotch?" Pirate says " ARRRR I know, its been drivin' me nuts all day" :rolleyes: -Will

:rolleyes: Will, Does your ol man know your tellin these corny jokes?! :lol: An don't tell me HE told you THIS one! :lol:

I was right!

The bumper bolts were the giveaway for me..............a lot of modelers don't add them, and the chrome was just too perfect! :P

I think this may be the most replies you've gotten for ROM Harry! :D

Early, Late, who's counting?

I'm trying to get ready for Monterey Historics.

Fly out Friday night, red eye, all day at track, live jazz Saturday night in San Fran, fly home Sunday....

I know, wah, wah, wah......

I didn't bust my okole for the past ten years for nothing, now, did I?

WHAT???? You are so lucky, I envy you Gregg.................................you suck! ;);) ;)