Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Puma" DRIFT car curbside kitbash done

Kennyboy

Very well done. It was nice to see in person. Parts flowed very well without ghosting. I almost entered this class, but forgot to take the car along. Saved me a lot of embarrassment.

Thank you Don!

Too bad I did not get the chance to meet you today. I just put the car in the contest for fun......just wanted people to see something a little different from the norm.

Too bad they wouldn't let me enter my 1/12 Super Snake......it was there but unable to compete because of the size.

Yeah but what Ken isn't tellin ya is he packed all of his models up and getting ready to head home. I look over on the show tables and here sits Puma, all lonely and no where to go. I went and grabbed it for Ken and asked him, "You leaving this for someone else"? Should of seen the look on his face.... :o

Love this! I'll never call the Stingray concept kit 'worthless' again, you proved something could be done with it, even if it involved a few 'transfusions' from other kits!

Thanks Chuck!

It was a challenge from a co-worker to take the most useless kit I had (funny we both think it was this one! :lol: ) and turn it into something......no matter what it was. Figured I would use it as an opportunity to clean up a bunch of parts in the bin while I was at it. ;) At the show yesterday, you wouldn't believe how many of those kits I saw!! (Couple dollars each!)