Model Cars Magazine Forum

Finished 350Z project......

cruz

http://public.fotki.com/mamaprez/model_clu...6/dscn6557.html This is my most recently completed project, not a big tuner fan but I do love this body style. Decided to use the Pegasus sleeves and join them with one of the three different rims that come in the Revell Acura kit, I thought the rims that came with the kit were too" DONKEE" looking for my taste. The paint is Tamiya black with clear and a rub down, polished and waxed.......The rims were dechromed, shot with a coat of Magnesium from the testors metalizers line of paints and covered with two coats of clear. :wink:

That kit looks 1,000% better without the "DONKEE" rims!!! Might have to add that one to my collection. Thanks for the inspiration.
Yes Marc, like I said, I am not a big tuner fan but this kit has many possibilities and it is very well engineered too. The box art does not do it any kind of justice, I bought mine after seeing one of my fellow club members build one and I had to do one......