Model Cars Magazine Forum

Whoopie Kat Decals

Hi Maxx ....
As in Drag, yes
Malcom Durham, Blue Hell, not listed on the site but the Seaton's Shaker Chevelles, so if you wanted to you could use portions of that sheet but it would not be 100% correct. Click the link in my signature line below and look around.

Alan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will be doing these decals for the new release of the Revell 70 Cuda

I have also posted some new releases at the website

Alan

PS. For those of you who checked out the new releases at the site, the error in direction of the right side Godzilla, will be corrected .......... sometimes I miss a thing or two

:)

post-1213-0-49235000-1359247314_thumb.jp

Bill, any and all suggestions are welcomed, and I take several things into consideration for a new release. What I need for a new decal project are LARGE clear photos of both sides, top of, trunk, roof and hood and front and rear shots so every detail can be made out. I make my decals as complete and accurate as I can working within the limitations of the supplies and equipment. ALL decals are totally drawn out from scratch NOT scanned in photos that equate to a pixilated substandard decal like a few now defunct decal makers have done in the past. If I won't use it on my builds I wont offer it to others.

Alan

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...