Model Cars Magazine Forum

New stuff from M.A.D.

Guys, I just got a few things, namely some Accel Super Coils, and MSD 6 boxes from Kris, and he thru in a set of Hemi DUAL PLUG valve covers AND the twin distributers to fire 'em. The castings are up to Kris's usual high standards, Nice an clean, with NO pits or bubbles to worry about, the Dizzy's are PRE WIRED and excellently cast, so you won't have any trouble useing them. Personally, I think Kris sells some of,if not THE BEST lookin distributors on the market! Check 'em out guys, I'm SURE you WON'T be sorry! I for one, am NOT!!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif

Your right George. Some of the best looking resin parts in the model hobby are coming from Kris.

Not only is he an excellent resin caster, he is also one of the nicest guys you will find. In or out of the model hobby.

Plus, he's a good friend too............... :P

Sully

Edited by Sully

Thanks guys and, glad your happy with the parts George.

Don't let Sully fool anyone here. One of the main reasons the DualFire Hemi distributors came out so nice is due to the fact he did the machine work for the distributor bodies. He has also used his machining skills to master some of our other products. For that I am forever grateful.

Don't let Sully fool anyone here. One of the main reasons the DualFire Hemi distributors came out so nice is due to the fact he did the machine work for the distributor bodies. He has also used his machining skills to master some of our other products. For that I am forever grateful.

Hey George!

Can you post the dimensions of the Accel Super Coil?

Thanks bro!

Marc, just usein a 25th scale ruler, with 25th on one side a 16ths on the other, it measures out to about 7 inches long WITH the top half of the coil attached. You know, the tan/brownish top coil wire part. it's 5 by 5 inches square.They come two inna pack, WITH the Accel decals. It LOOKS pretty accurate, an it LOOKS like the super coil on Joys camaro. I just have this 25th scale ruler, so I appologise for not being able to give you more specific measurements. But they're cast in two seperate peices, and when they're assembled, the look purdy durn good! I HOPE this helps somehow!!!laugh.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif

Thanks for the kind words Bro. Looking forward to your next project. Like we have said to each other many times before...........if we only lived close to each other...Watch out !!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sully

• 2 weeks later...