Model Cars Magazine Forum

Promolite - How to contact and what can I expect?

I am interested in some of the Promolite products but am in the dark how to contact them. Also, what kind of experiences have you folks had with them? They have a really eccentric line of bodies, alot of them Post Sedans,that looks good in pics but I only have seen them online. THANKS!

Tom is a great guy: reliable, sharing his great knowledge with fellow resin casters etc, what I've seen of his models they're also just great. Castings are well done, original products. What else can I say, I can only recommend him and his products in every way.

Tom is a great guy: reliable, sharing his great knowledge with fellow resin casters etc, what I've seen of his models they're also just great. Castings are well done, original products. What else can I say, I can only recommend him and his products in every way.

Thanks for the honesty. Sounds like I am ok with ordering then!

Tom's resin products are top shelf, among the very best available anywhere. Go forth in confidence, he's not only talented but he's a class act himself.

And, Bryan, he's a retired firefighter (Denver FD). :)

Edited by Danno