Model Cars Magazine Forum

This is almost assembled, just waiting on the new top to be installed and new interior. ALL exterior trim, including wheel opening moldings and rocker trim which are hard to see have been bead-blasted to raw metal and epoxy painted Hot Rod primer. Paint is a blood-orange shade with a blacked-out hood. Late model Mustang Bullit wheels and black-faced Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes on a lowered suspension complete the package. This car is stunning in-person, pure eye-candy. Customer is talking about a Coyote engine swap next winter with a Tremec 6 spd.

Image9-vi.jpg

Image15-vi.jpg

Very nice.

Must be great to have such a dream job!

Look at the `50 Olds we're starting final assembly on in my other thread. :o

Yes, it is a really cool job, but yesterday was my first experience of delivering a completed restoration to the customer. I spent, no exaggeration…. all day with them. Touch up scratched bolt heads, align trim better, triple-checking all drivability & safety items, etc…. They spent big money, I had to attend to their every request. I left work Friday at almost 6:30 PM. The customers left happy.

This week I'm assembling a `70 440-6Bbl. GTX. I'll snap pictures…. ^_^