Model Cars Magazine Forum

SUPER PRO MOD

baddgass

That engine detailing is totally awesome!!! Very good job with it, that Cadillac body is something very rare in drag racing so great points for that choice... Where is that body from, I have never seen model kit from that kind of caddy. Resin? It doesn't look like resin...

That engine detailing is totally awesome!!! Very good job with it, that Cadillac body is something very rare in drag racing so great points for that choice... Where is that body from, I have never seen model kit from that kind of caddy. Resin? It doesn't look like resin...

You can get those bodies from Jimmy Flintstone.

Very cool Derrick! Man that motor looks great. This is an interesting build for me to watch. Years ago I did a quick rendering for someone who was going to build an XLR based chassis car so I'll be watching the progress on this for sure. For this design I recall lengthening the wheel base and extending both the rear section of the front fender and the forward section of the quarters. I don't think you'll need to do any of that with the body you're using though.

War-Child.jpg

Very cool Derrick! Man that motor looks great. This is an interesting build for me to watch. Years ago I did a quick rendering for someone who was going to build an XLR based chassis car so I'll be watching the progress on this for sure. For this design I recall lengthening the wheel base and extending both the rear section of the front fender and the forward section of the quarters. I don't think you'll need to do any of that with the body you're using though.

War-Child.jpg

BigEd that's 1 bad caddy u did, i love it, thank u for showing me. U do so nice work. :wacko: