Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT '50 Chevy Pickup - Doctor Cranky's All-Time Favorite Kit Is Getting Re-Released

• 2 months later...

I got home, opened the great box from Model Round Up, and in it I found two of my babies waiting. I love this kit. I took one and tucked it under my pillow for the night. Now this morning my ear is beet red and I have a brain full of ideas for builds!

Can't wait.

• 3 months later...

6 for spanish,german,french,italin ect. other than that they are genaric.

They could save themselves a lot of paper if they made the instructions exploded views with each step numbered in the order of assembly. No English, German, French, Spanish, or Swahili required. ;)

They could save themselves a lot of paper if they made the instructions exploded views with each step numbered in the order of assembly. No English, German, French, Spanish, or Swahili required. ;)

If there is a Swahili version, I'm in. :D

• 4 weeks later...

This thread never really "reviewed" this reissue with pics or anything, but since the new issue of MCM reviewed it and mentioned that a Suburban transkit would be a welcome piece in the aftermarket, I thought I'd post a pic of a built RMR 'burb:

Thread here:

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32102&hl=suburban&st=0

2010061020090033.jpg