Model Cars Magazine Forum

50 Olds Mild Custom

fatkidd

I love everything about this except the chop top. I'm just not a fan of chop tops as a whole. Great work though.

Rob, I appreciate the accolades...and the honesty.

I have to chime in and say how beautiful this Olds is. There were a few really well done versions of this kit at the show but this model certainly deserved the award. It is awesome.

Wow! Thanks, peter. I think I'm blushing a little bit. haha

I don't normally pay much attention to pre-'55 cars, but I kept seeing this one pop up in all the recent NNL coverage and I realized that liked everything about it. From the nicely chopped top to the perfectly paired paint colors, kudos to Paul for such an outstanding build.

I don't normally pay much attention to pre-'55 cars, but I kept seeing this one pop up in all the recent NNL coverage and I realized that liked everything about it. From the nicely chopped top to the perfectly paired paint colors, kudos to Paul for such an outstanding build.

Thanks, Monty.

Very nice build Paul, awesome color combo and I really like all the tasteful mods

thanks, Dave

I'm definitely going to have to check out your build thread on this one. That chop really gives it a perfect profile, and it flows so well you'd think the factory made it that way. I love the paint combo' as well.

Outstanding build. Congratulations on your well deserved recognition.

I'm definitely going to have to check out your build thread on this one. That chop really gives it a perfect profile, and it flows so well you'd think the factory made it that way. I love the paint combo' as well.

Outstanding build. Congratulations on your well deserved recognition.

Thanks, Johann

Unfortunately, I didn't create a build thread for this project. I did take some pic along the way of the chop in progress for future projects.