Model Cars Magazine Forum

1-8 scale 69 camaro pro mod (mike hill's car)

comp1839

that is awesome!!!! the skills of the builders on this site is like no other.....i would like to see dirtmodeler put that msd trigger wheel put on a 1/25 and 1/16 scale drag photo etch sheet.......anybody else with me? not to put him on the spot or anything :)

Edited by lou s

Amazing, beautiful, sick... I run out of adjectives to describe your work.

I'm with Rick on this one Dave.

What you are doing is beyond description. Totally awesome just doesn't seem to be fitting.... :wub:

We await the next fascinating installment mate, keep at it. B)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Dave, nice pics there showing some blown cars.

It was actually Kenny Lang's car which first caught my attension and got me started.

Good luck with the build of Mike's car, I know it will be something very special... B)

I am from winnipeg (kenny's home town) and have a lot of mutual friends that kenny has if you guys need more pics of the car I can see what i can do for you.

Dave this is OUTSTANDING work it looks real, I learn so much from your builds. This whole group has some of the best modelers in the world to share with everyone and I would like to thank them all. Dave thank you for sharing what you do, and answering any question we have.

Mike

Well that engine looks spectacular, I really like the work, you've done for it. When you started this topic, I was sure that this is going to be something fantastic, but anyway, these pictures amaze me again and again. Great Job As Always!

Dave... you need to really stop posting pics of the real engine you are building up man :P:lol: . I am speechless man, Holy Smokes that engine looks killer. I am loving the weld detail you have on there. Count me in as another that would like to know how you achieved that. It is just one beautiful engine. Please tell me it wasn't from a mini TIG welder ;) hehe