Model Cars Magazine Forum

CRS Custom,Rod and Speed Shop is now open for business

Well, after 3 months of work I was finally able to move into my new building room. The room started as a bare cinderblock storage room about 11x8.

100_0902-vi.jpg

I put up stud walls, ran electric, did the sheetrock and spackle, applied a decorative and functional epoxy floor paint, paint the walls with the addition of custom racing stripes, and applied trim.

100_0904-vi.jpg

100_0916-vi.jpg

Then came the task of stuffing the proverbial "10 pounds of stuff into a 8 pound bag". I used furniture I had previously utilized, plus I got an auxilary desk that the previous homeowner left(grafitti and racial slurs cleverly concealed by the PIF shelf paper sent to my by JK dezan). Plus I also scored a old kithen cabinet that I refurbished for additional storage.

100_0918-vi.jpg

100_0919-vi.jpg

Now, after 5 looooong months with no scale modeling I am finally able to start building again. I'm raring to go, i can't wait!

%7Boption%7D

So CRS Custom,Rod and Speed shop is now open. Stay tuned, because I'm going to poll you guys as to which old abandoned project is the first to hit the bench again. Thanks for looking!

Dang nice Set-up 8) Congrats :) I hope I can have one some day(Don't think GF approves) :(

I was just thinking that same thing as I sit here online in my spare apartment bedroom with all of my model stuff cleverly out of the way so that my fiancee doesn't have to see it. She has seemed to have won for now.:) I need to buy a house and do this!!

Looks great!