Model Cars Magazine Forum

DamDesign Bloody 356

Bastardo

I modded a 1:24 Welly Porsche 356 spider into a... Well... Eeeeerm... A rat... :D

Why "bloody" in the name? Because I have permanently damaged my left index finger while trying to cut out the rear seat... I've cut straigh through a nerve and since then I haven't been able to feel a good portion of my fingertip...

OOB:

PorkiOOB001_resize_zps5f08bdf9.jpg

Done:

porki01_resize_zpsa9e40a4e.jpg

porki02_resize_zps4c209a10.jpg

porki03_resize_zps62bbcb44.jpg

porki04_resize_zpse7054ccc.jpg

porki05_resize_zpse9661712.jpg

porki06_resize_zps5c37fe1f.jpg

porki07_resize_zpsaa31a11e.jpg

porki08_resize_zps04699e54.jpg

porki09_resize_zpsfc5e6986.jpg

Edited by Bastardo

Thanx, guys! :D

Yeah, the finger paid the price, but I'm not worried much as long as I can squeze the brakes on my BMX and MTB and play my drums :D

Steve: Hoping for the best ;) My father had his left middle finger smashed during an accident about 30 years ago and the feeling has never returned 100%... Mine wasn't smashed, but "only" cut and hopefully it'll be back in busines soon ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx, David :D To be honest, I could've done the welds way better, but this was my first attempt of making welds with Tamiya 2-component putty. Also, the gaps between the door and the body on this die cast are the size of Grand canyon, so the putty kept slipping into the gap, which gave me hella problems... Will be better next time ;)