Model Cars Magazine Forum

DIVERSIFIED SCALERZ Model Car Meet 2012 ( COVERAGE )

backyardinc

>>> PLEASE VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THE FULL 200+ PICTURE COVERAGE !!! ( BACKYARDINC KUSTOMZ )

DIVERSIFIED SCALERZ Present's

1st Annual Model Car Meet

" East Coast Status "

August 5 , 2012 12pm - 3pm

AUTOMANIACS AUTO REPAIR

2 B roselle street

( entrance on pennsylvania ave )

LINDEN , NEW JERSEY 07036

DIVERSIFIEDSCALERZMEET001.jpg

DIVERSIFIEDSCALERZMEET011.jpg

DIVERSIFIEDSCALERZMEET010.jpg

DIVERSIFIEDSCALERZMEET009.jpg

DIVERSIFIEDSCALERZMEET012.jpg

DIVERSIFIEDSCALERZMEET070.jpg

DIVERSIFIEDSCALERZMEET024.jpg

Edited by backyardinc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to thank everyone that came to the event this sunday , august 5 2012 . The club members put in 110% into this meet . We all had a blast in those little bit of hours . Met new builders from around the area , builders from new york , and pennsylvania too !! People of different age groups were there , different styles of model building was seen . For a small location it was packed . I want to give thanks to the members JORGE , DENNIS , TONY , AND ABE for all there help , support and love ! You must have a great team to suceed , and these guys make a great team , club , friends!!! I also want to thank everyone who came and displayed there models , fred , dottie , eddie , skylar , ed wormly , ronald !! It was a pleasure to meet them and to see there love for the hobby to be strong . The biggest thanks goes to my friend , jesus velasquez , who let me use his auto repair shop to host this event !!!! please enjoy the coverage of this event , and hope to see you all there next time . This had a great turnout , next meet will be bigger , PROMISE !

Edited by backyardinc

• 2 weeks later...