Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #56 FINISHED!

Harry P.

Real or model?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

:( Psssst,Harry, you up yet? No? WELL THEN WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!. I hate havin to wake up so ###### early, I'm retarded dammit! Theresa wakes me up too ###### early! Just so you know, I've been up since 7:00(yeah,I know, thats MY problem, But I LOVE to share it!) Ok Kiddo, I'm jus waitin on ya, an I'll be here when ya do!!!! :D Oh, an Good Mornin ta you too!

ok, now that George has woken me up again...

The vote was close for a while, but you guys pulled it out in the end! It's REAL... but it's not the real car!

The car is the 1909 "Blitzen Benz" (Lightning Benz), and it held the world speed record for 10 years or so. However, this photo is of an exact replica of the original car(s). It's not the original, but is is 1:1, and it really runs, so it's REAL!

Here's the whole story:

http://www.worldcarfans.com/5050823.001/200-hp-blitzen-benz

Next ROM coming Monday!

:( Harry, YEEESSSSS! I'm onna roll Daddy-O! 4 inna row(i think) It sure is a purty lil car, innit? Well now I can sit back an feel good, cuz I'm Doin a heckava Job! Ow, I hurt my shoulder pattin myself onna back! You go Harry, An MAYBE I'll let ya sleep a lil longer on Monday.(or not!) :D:D

ok, now that George has woken me up again...

The vote was close for a while, but you guys pulled it out in the end! It's REAL... but it's not the real car!

The car is the 1909 "Blitzen Benz" (Lightning Benz), and it held the world speed record for 10 years or so. However, this photo is of an exact replica of the original car(s). It's not the original, but is is 1:1, and it really runs, so it's REAL!

Here's the whole story:

http://www.worldcarfans.com/5050823.001/200-hp-blitzen-benz

Next ROM coming Monday!

So, what you are saying is that we were all right, since this is a FULL SIZE MODEL of the real thing. (well I thought it made sense to me) :(

Edited by horsepower

That's not FAIR Hairy! ! ! That's a ringer! ! ! a 1:1 MODEL of a REAL CAR! ! ! BOOOO , BOOOO .....sombody git tha Pine Tar, I got a bag of Vulture feathers......then we's run this Hairy Rascal outa town on a Rail........ :angry::angry:

:angry: Whoa fellas, Harry's got it right! It's NOT a MODEL! It's just ANOTHER car that was built just like the 1st one.It runs, it's the same exact version of the 1st one, so how ca it be a model? If thats the case., every car we drive is a model. How many copies of YOUR car did they make? Is it a model? See what I mean? Nope, I hafta agree with Harry, It sure is a REAL car to me.And if you were to drive it, I'm sure you'd agree too. It Ain't no model! Zeb, take a chill pill, you jus wanna KILL somethin. :angry::angry::angry: