Model Cars Magazine Forum

old School Hotrod Style...

I bought this as a built up and when I got it, it was major rough... the plastic was severly crazed... so what do you do with it... I left the interior, Chassis and Engine as I got it.. .stripped the paint off of it... Went with Hotrod Flat Blat and a whit Toneau cover and I found this decal in the decal box and thought it was perfect for this build Wheels and tires are from the parts box... Started this Saturday Morning and finished it a couple hours ago...

post-648-0-35281800-1362962786_thumb.jpg

post-648-0-17765500-1362962807_thumb.jpg

post-648-0-05553900-1362962822_thumb.jpg

post-648-0-56121300-1362962836_thumb.jpg

Nice fun little project that turned out respectable. Too many words for "I love it!!!!" The tonneau cover is my favorite thing with the logo.
Have to agree, the cover is my favorite part. The skull on the bed cove is kick ass ,what a nice decal. You remember where it came from? Nice build

• 2 weeks later...

Have to agree, the cover is my favorite part. The skull on the bed cove is kick ass ,what a nice decal. You remember where it came from? Nice build

I got it from a board member a couple of years ago.... I have always thought it was really kewl and was waiting for the right project...

I got it from a board member a couple of years ago.... I have always thought it was really kewl and was waiting for the right project...
Well I think you used it on the perfect project. I'll have to look into the decals