Model Cars Magazine Forum

Florida car/truck builders

Hey Don, thank for posting the pics. Now I won't have to. FAST doesn't to to be bigger, just lower. That last pic should also cover us for the put a name with a face thread.

Dr. Cranky - I missed getting pic, but you would have loved a rat rod that came past the FAST display - it had an Evinrude outboard motor cover for an air cleaner.

And hopefully, come March 10, 2012, FAST might host its' first model car contest that will tie in with the "Horsepower in Horse Country" show at Castro Farm in Ocala. We'll keep everyone posted as details are made final. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

Hey Dr. Cranky March is going to be a busy month we have a small Chrysler show in Fort Lauderdale and The Ipms guys have there event also in March in Pompano Beach hope you can attend. I will get you dates later this week.

Does the Chrysler show have a model contest as part of it?

Hey guys, The All Mopar model car show will be held at "The 24th Annual Florida Mopar Nationals" - University Dodge, Davie. Sunday, March 4, 2012. The Model car show is MOPAR's only, Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler. But also AMC & Willys products. Adam and I will get more info out soon on the show. Nice photos from the pumpkin run.