Model Cars Magazine Forum

99 SVT F-150 Lightning

Terror

Terror, that looks awesome so far. I am working on one myself, just havent gotten around to posting pictures of it. WHat color are you using?

Check out my topic on posting pictures instead of attaahments. Unless you like to use attachments.

Thanks for the interest Clay.I read the tutorial you wrote, I may get into that later thanks.Here is some pics of the front end opened up.Not sure what to use yet for grill maybe a AAA stricker they send ya in the mail.?We'll see.Thanks for lookin.

The headers, heh,thats flat black with an empty can of rustolium chrome sprayed 2 ft away.Now for the real trick.more engine pics with Clays tip for posting picsIMG_0488.jpg and anotherIMG_0489.jpgthis is a couple of options for the grill opening not sure if i like either now bottom one is a merc fender the top is the tripple a stickerIMG_0486.jpghope that works.....thanks bro

Hola neighbor! I see you like fab'n some wicked hood treatments this one is the ticket... very cool!! and the power supplly looks awesome..Keep on wit the keepin on!!

you know you can get some nice mesh screens real cheap in Walmart that will make alot of grilles. look for fry splatter screens, they go over a frying pan to keep the grease from popping out.

That is cool thank you for the tip amigo!!!!

peace

ajulia

Terry, I know this is askin ALOT, but could you pleeeeeze show how you paint with nail polish? I got some neet colors from an ol store that went OOB. I'd sure like to give it a shot but I just don't know where to start.Thats why I stay with cans.Even though I have 2 air brushes! It sure would help ME out. Thanks! :lol:

No problem george 53.Keep in mind I'm not a pro.my cheaper airbrush believe it or not sprays better than my badger.I will use that one.I will try to share as much info, as i can remember to..davezinn I was thinkin the same thing.Why open it just to close it again.So I my go with this.Its body work screen. IMG_0496.jpg

Edited by Terror