Model Cars Magazine Forum

i will be absent until i can get ahold of my self...

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that since my mom is getting a liver transplant and ive been recently involved in a violent confronting at school, i will be absent until maybe after febuary...

My nerves ar just on the point of melting and i just feel like im going to lose my mom in th surgery, i have already been pointed out by people at school becaus of my eyes tearing up from the thought of losing my mom, i apoligize for my absence in ahead of time incase you need to contact me, please go ahead and do trades to people in line, also if anything urgent is needed to be said, please forward all of it here

Modelcarsinyards@gmail.com

I am sorry if you are looking up to my builds

Mods, if this should go in the off topic section go ahead and move it.

Once again, i am sorry for any inconevience,

-Joe

hey man don't worry about this, take care of your mom. this model stuff will be here when you get back. best of luck to you and your mom, remember even though its pretty major surgery, most people come out of it a lot better than they were, including at least a couple friends of mine.

jb

Anoyomous... is mad at me because i got in trouble and my privlages of my computer and my tablet were taken away from me, and didnt respond also, it was the day of that confronting so my nerves were boiling... i feel like my respons wa a little harsh, and also since i sent a package because of a mix up it was in a location a few states away so it would take awhile, especially because of all the holidays around this time. How do you think i could fix thi trade? Send a little more with what i owe him?

How do you think i could fix thi trade? Send a little more with what i owe him?

That's what I do with my trades.... I seem to take a long time, so once we've figured out who gets what, I'll say, "Wait until you get my package to send yours, okay? It might take a while... Anything you might like that I could throw in the box with it?"

Joseph, take care of yourself and your family. That stuff comes first and you have a lot on your plate for a young guy. But when things are tense, this is a great place to get away from life's troubles. So please do check in, read the threads and you'll feel a little better!

Edited by Tom Geiger

Joseph ; Yes , I see you were on this Model Site here this AM at 7:57 .

I am the offended party . You've failed to mention how during this miserable trade , started in October , your shortcomings complicated things .

. Yes , I made a mistake and sent your parts to someone else . You were quick to point the error of my ways . You wanted to have your parts NOW . All three of us Agreed to send the other parties the corrected parts . The other trader did immediately sent yuou yours . His grandmother was reimbursed as we all agreed . As would your grandmother have been reimbursed . You got yours .. he , the other Trader and innocent party DID NOT . He is still lacking as am I . This is a trade gone BAD .

Two Victims and you Bow Out ? Claiming to worry about Legal Consequences ? All the while wanting to trade via Personal Email ? Really , let us see how long this takes you to fix this . I do understand Illness as a matter of fact . How about my Daily 1/4 Mile Hikes with my Walker to our Postal Box to find the package you promise to have sent for me to find this Posting here ?

The Fact you are creating a BAD Trader Reputation by these actions is a concept lost to you . . Trading with you .. NO THANKS

well said john i too was aware of this bad trade i know both parties involved and can say that john you are an upstanding trader on this board and won't mention the other name as he is not a member here but i have traded many times with him and have never had a problem. i to had a trade going with joseph and after we made the deal he pulled a disappearing act on me thankfully i never sent anything and i won't be either.

vince

If that's all true, adapt to the idea that if you're foreseeing problems with shipping, tell the other party to wait for your package first. I can understand the impulse of "gimme," but when people start getting fed up with waiting for their packages, you'll see why you should send yours first. It's way worth the wait.

I hope everything goes well with everyone, and have a good season.

Never trade with a 12 year old. He backed out of a deal I was trying to set up. Glad it never happened. Maybe this board needs to set up age limits on members somehow. Don't know if that is even possible.

Never trade with a 12 year old. He backed out of a deal I was trying to set up. Glad it never happened. Maybe this board needs to set up age limits on members somehow. Don't know if that is even possible.

So would that mean banning me, as well?

As a sidenote, he dropped off the radar in the middle of a trade a while ago with me, as well. He said he was busy at the time, and I had no idea how old he was then. He seemed to be fine until he just disappeared and didn't follow up on the trade... I've since made other arrangements for the vehicle in question.

So would that mean banning me, as well?

As a sidenote, he dropped off the radar in the middle of a trade a while ago with me, as well. He said he was busy at the time, and I had no idea how old he was then. He seemed to be fine until he just disappeared and didn't follow up on the trade... I've since made other arrangements for the vehicle in question.

Well, I guess it's a bit extreme, sorry.

He's 12, give the kid a break. If you're trading with a 12 year old and expect it to go smooth, that's on you. It sounds like he's trying to get some stuff worked out.

There definitely should be some age guidelines though, to protect both parties.