Model Cars Magazine Forum

Suppose there's an IRS under there?

I don't think they'd want a muscle car. They're into what they're into & they think it's cool. Who am I to tell them what to do? Different strokes, for different folks. More power to them.

Jeff

I think that counts for all of is right? Everyone has their own personal "Cool-factor". For me, a 1969 Charger is not so interesting. Sure it's a cool car but I don't feel the need to have one when I look at it, but my first automotive dream was an stil is the 1957 Chevy Nomad and that I really want. I worked with a guy that is born in 1993 and his dreamcar is a 69 Charger. I am born in 1984 so I'm 9 years older and like a car that is 12 years older than his dreamcar. Is it a age thing?

Both yes and no. I think it has to with influences we get in our early teens. If you think back to what you started to like when you where about 10-13 years old I'm guessing you still like that and that goes for almost everything, cars, music, movies, sports, and a lot more.

Thats how it looks to me anyway, the 57 Nomad was something I fell in love with when I was 11 and in later years I have realized that my favourite movies and music all have something to to with what I saw and listened to when I was about 12. At that age I did see movies like Bullit and Convoy for the first time and today I claim that my favourite years of movies where made between 1960 and 1980, stil lots of good movies both before and after that but within that 20 year period I like almost everything.

#Aintcare im still gonna cock my wheels past -20, people like you wont live for much longer anyways and hopefully your views follow suit.

Wow. Nothing like wishing death on someone because you like a trend (which will pass....)

And I almost missed coming around here....

In that first picture, I'm still not seeing the IRS agent under the car. If there is one there, you just gun the accelerator. That takes care of the problem. :)

Scott

I'm a little disappointed that nobody thought my above comment was funny. Maybe I should repost it on April 15th.

Scott

Yeah, won't even go in a freakin' straight line.

Oops...more soon-to-be-dead-guy's "views"... :lol::lol::lol:

Ya know, I have a friend that works in a hospital. But don't assume he's doing any surgery….. :rolleyes:

Bill, let them have their fun. When I worked at the stealership I used to watch the kids dumpster-dive for tires every other day. On the alternate days they were zip screwing their body kits back on…..