Model Cars Magazine Forum

New body/engine shop WIP.

mannyclub

Hello there friend!! Gotta agree man it looks very real as far as how the light shows thru!!! Really cool way to cover your display area! It looks like yer buddy been sipping to much of grandpa's basement juice tho' Fell right over on his tusshhh!! lol If its cool I would like to implement this into the office area of the shop here!!!( back of my mind Im saying PLEASE B) LOL!!) Cant wait to see more!!

Keep on wit the keepin on bro!!!! really good stuff happening here man!! B)

peace

Tito

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys!

Thought I would do a 572 block (like a crate type engine) to sit next to a car being built and the engine that is going in that car. I just used some black guitar wire for the studs. Still have to sand the tops of them and paint black. Little touch up work and add a few more things to the engine and should be done.

Thanks for looking.

Manny

dioblock.jpg

• 7 months later...

Hello modeler's!

From my previous post on my old diorama, this is the new one im building. All wip pics will be in this thread and updated when I get more done etc. The shop looks clean right now but will get messy during time thats for sure, I mean...its a body shop! lol

Still have to put in the interior walls etc and lots more work and stuff to do. The drop ceiling will have molding around the top also. This one is gonna be fun to do! Im goin to add a front section on also for parking with a small fenced in area...

Thanks for looking..

Manny

shopsmalla.jpg

Wow... I thought that was a real room at first... just a guy falling down in the photo...lol

Great Job!!

Edited by Tony-442

Well just a small update...

I figured out where I want the compressor to be so I can start running the air lines etc soon. Still working on the interior walls. I started to get the shop alittle messy by adding some sanded bondo on the floor around where the Impala is being worked on also. More updates soon!

Thanks for looking

Manny

fromfrontdoor.jpg

Edited by mannyclub

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...