Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Not a class act" Monte Carlo

Evilbenny

This is one of my most recent builds. It's an MPC Monte Carlo. This was in my opinion, not a very good model. The body was warped, covered in flash and not very detailed. I glued down the hood because there isn't much detail to show. I did have fun building it and that's all that matters. I built it to represent a car that has been stolen a few times and abused. It has a busted steering colum, missing stereo and speakers.

Edited by Evilbenny

Boil some water and put body in it for few min pull it out you can fix the warp bud........very nice though I am looking for 78 79 MC to relive my bros street strip car

try Model Empire.....They have the 78' and 79' promos fairly cheap...You could cut the hood out of the promo body and kit bash it with this kit to make a full detailed kit..The hood and everything from this kit WILL work ....That way you dont have to worry about the gap left from cutting the hood out of the promo body......Nice work on the Monte Carlo...It turned out great!