Model Cars Magazine Forum

your work bench

im sure maybe someone did this before, but the serch didnt turn up what i wanted. but id love to see some photos of peoples work benches, maybe ways the store paints. did you build a custom paint shelf or a cool way to make lighting for it or is it just the coffee table while watching cartoons ?

just wanna see what some people got going on

Here are some shots of mine...

the drawers underneath store all my airbrush paint, and the pegboard accomidates a lot of supplies and detail parts.

IMG_2265-vi.jpg

IMG_9141-vi.jpg

IMG_9142-vi.jpg

Across the room is where I take photos, wash up, and have more storage for books and other misc stuff...

IMG_2267-vi.jpg

In the back is where I do research on the web, any computer work, and post on the boards. I often will do some of my sanding or tedious work here.

IMG_8947-vi.jpg

how many people have thier workspaces in the garage? how do you keep the temperatures stable in those spaces?

I have heat in my garage for the winter, and where I am in the mountains it is very mild in the summer. I open the windows and screen door and it gives me a nice cross breeze all the time.The hottest I've recorded in my garage is 75 degrees.