Model Cars Magazine Forum

IPMS Nationals Aug. 8 - 11, 2012 Orlando Florida

Pro Tech

I will not be vending but will be walking the floor (Friday only) meeting people and checking out some awesome models. If you see someone wearing a black Pro Tech shirt that will probaly be me, stop and introduce yourself, I look forward to meeting you.

Charlie

Pro Tech

Edited by Pro Tech

So Charlie, if I wear my Pro Tech t-shirt on Friday as well can I answer questions pretending to be you? LOL!

So there's no confusion that I'm not you I will wait and wear my t-shirt on Saturday. Hope to see you sometime on Friday.

So Charlie, if I wear my Pro Tech t-shirt on Friday as well can I answer questions pretending to be you? LOL!

So there's no confusion that I'm not you I will wait and wear my t-shirt on Saturday. Hope to see you sometime on Friday.

Good one Wayne hahahaha................. yes by all means wear your shirt on Friday also if you can. We'll be two walking billboards. I need all the exposure I can get. See ya there.

Charlie

Pro Tech

Everything is here, Rob. http://ipms2012.org/index.html

I'll be working Friday morning on model registration and Friday afternoon on convention registration, Charlie. I'll be wearing the lime green FAST T-shirt.

How come you're not vending. I hear you have really fantastic items. I missed you in Melbourne (Table Top Cruisers) at the Hobby USA show a couple of years ago.

Everything is here, Rob. http://ipms2012.org/index.html

I'll be working Friday morning on model registration and Friday afternoon on convention registration, Charlie. I'll be wearing the lime green FAST T-shirt.

How come you're not vending. I hear you have really fantastic items. I missed you in Melbourne (Table Top Cruisers) at the Hobby USA show a couple of years ago.

Hey Jim, If I don't see you and you see me give a yell, look forward to meeting you. Since I'm a one man show when I vend I decided to enjoy this show and not be locked in behind a table all day, hahaha.........

Charlie

Pro Tech

Hey Charlie if I go on Friday, I'll wear your ProTech shirt also and really confuse the heck out of everyone who doesn't know you. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: , yeah by all means wear it, this could get interesting. Anybody else coming that will be wearing a Pro Tech shirt? :D

Charlie

Pro Tech

I'd probably wear one if I had one. Didn't see any on your website. If you have a spare XL, please bring it along. Oh. How much are they?

Jim, I don't have any XL at this time. I have to order 12 at a time so the next time I place an order I'll let you know. I don't list the shirts on my site as I only sell them at shows I vend. the shirt pr. for XL is $18.75. Look forward to meeting you there.

Charlie

Pro Tech