Model Cars Magazine Forum

WILLYS GONE WILD

Dr. Cranky

I'm really liking the SHINY :)/> :)/> :)/> here, doc. Why bother with rust when SHINY :)/> :)/> :)/> RULES!

Lmao !

God bless him , Virgil ! He still try's to complete the transformation from rust to shiny permanence ! Jim , he'd just end up being a back slider ! Sooner or later the rust would clog the artery going to the brain and down he'd slide , back into the pit ! Better to have him sitting on the fence giving each side a fair taste of what twists their watch spring !

I'm waiting .......... Decals ? Chrome ? Etc ? Stuff your turkey on your own time , not ours ! Lets get this show on the road ! Lmao !

LOL, you guys just keep making my day. It's coming, we are foiling next, and then the decals, and then final assembly with a finish of well spattered muds in some of the edges of the rocker panels. Shiny with some mud. Yes, that's what the doctor called for.

Stay tuned in.

Guest G Holding

Doc...have an Idea you could pull off. Research the "Monster Mutt" monster truck...look at the big tongue in the grill. You and Eyegore could do springy mounted eyeballs in the headlight sockets...The picture with the Eye gave me the thought.

Edited by G Holding

LOL, okay, maybe just a little more than a little. :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>

After reading the last couple of posts , I went back and had to look .....now mind you , this is just my observation , but ...... Whoever hits the pedal to the floor in Steroid Willy best be wearing severe weather gear when those tires dig in !

Doctor I've been waiting for the pics and you sure delivered! That paint is glass smooth. I cant help but love this build. The creativity and originality is off the hook. Not much else I could say but bring on more pics! Thanks as always for sharing.