Model Cars Magazine Forum

Modeling, insomnia and you.

I have the opposite problem...I can't stay AWAKE!

Falling asleep on the way to work, at work, on the way home from work, after work (only after the kids go to bed)...

Doesn't matter if I get 4 or 8 hours of sleep at nite...ALWAYS SLEEPY!!! :huh:

I've got that same problem but I do sleep well its just sometimes at the bench itself not my comfy bed. Like tonight I started a new chevy mild custom and stayed up until noe from about. 7 this morning and hve to be back up at 7 this morning to go work for a couple hours Out on the farm. Then ill be right back to the modeling table

i have insomnia bad. i dont even need a project to keep me up. i have to force myself at times to get at least 2 hours of sleep before i go to work.

the bad thing is that i dont even do anything, i just sit there fiddiling with the spare parts or wheels bin..lols

Being that my modeling desk is two steps from my bed, I spend many a late night working on something. I might wake up at 2 am and not be able to go back to sleep. If I don't feel like reading, I'll sit down and work on something... Me and sleep have a funny relationship anyway... It comes around when IT wants to, not when I do...