Model Cars Magazine Forum

Panzerkampfwagen VI Sd.kfz 181 Ausf. E

Don't agree with the german goals and practices,but I shure do love the engineering of german armour,this is one impressive model ,the way the tank commander is looking out of the top hatch,I bet he knows he's got something badass underneath him...................awesome!!!!!!!!!! is this the 1/25th scale kit?

Edited by superdog

Don't agree with the german goals and practices,but I shure do love the engineering of german armour,this is one impressive model ,the way the tank commander is looking out of the top hatch,I bet he knows he's got something badass underneath him...................awesome!!!!!!!!!! is this the 1/25th scale kit?

Ditto the opinion, ditto the appreciation.

Very nice build of the baddest MoFo in the world when it came out.

G

Same here, NEVER cared for the German goals, but their engineering was amazing. This kit is actually a 1/35th scale. B)

Felix, do you do a lot of armor modeling? I've just begun getting into it because I really want to do some serious weathering.

I like the look of your Tiger.

Hi Curtis, yup, I did allot of armor models. It's allot of fun and sometimes a pain. But I love it. It's been a while (2 years) since I have built one, but they are fun to build. Specially when it comes to weathering. Some people do some awesome weathering, but when doing weathering, some people forget one major rule... they forget to do it in scale. Sample - When you see a car in a distance, you may say it looks like new, but when you walk up next to it, then you can see the flaws on the paint and maybe a little rust. Same thing with Armor and planes. The more subtle the weathering the nicer the weather would look.

Edited by TheCat