Model Cars Magazine Forum

For sale Plymouth Duster 50 Bucks !

Pat Minarick

Now that is fantastic. My Mom's forst new car was a 1971 Duster, (F7) Sherwood Green, with a 225, automatic, and not much else.

0.jpg

It was something like this one. I am going to so a model of her car, one of these days. Your build may be the one that will take me over the edge.

Thanks Ronald ! You should build one , it's not a bad kit ,but I think the body is too thick . I wish I had seen the hubcaps in the picture ,I my have to make a change :)

This turned out super nice! The weathering looks great, just like it was found from a barn or something. Great wheel choice, too. With a non-modern engine, this would be one of the coolest Dusters I've seen. But it's very cool like this, too.

It might be that I don't make it to the starting line with my Torino Talladega, but I couldn't beat these monsters anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it!

I remember the commercial- I think it was for batteries. It had sounds of expensive cars cranking over but not starting, then an announcer described all the battery's features, then along came the $50 Duster, which fired right up.

Thanks Chuck ! I was trying to find it on You tube ,but couldn't .