Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 POST APOCALYPSE/ZOMBIE HUNTER COMMUNITY BUILD

Dr. Cranky

...I now regret getting ahead of myself last night.

I started mocking up pieces, and before I knew it my glue bottle got a mind of it's own and started putting pieces together on it's own! :P

I guess I'll just have to start a whole new piece?

5) The model has to be a FRESH/NEW build, no old projects, A project you've just started will be fine. The vehicle must be built during the set date above, although you can start gathering your sources and materials.

Well I thought it started 1st of the yr when first suggested.

Being that is rarely that I keep motivated to finish one and waiting any longer may be discouraging for such

a young lad like myself.. ;):D

Since I haven't worked a day this yr, gotta have something to start and with pic posting, could just get more people

Involved.

If all goes well, maybe I'll be able to finish a another one that has been started many moons ago for a race of death :D

I'm not a fast builder so I'm just gonna run with this.

Cheers..

B-dub is right. The last thing we'd like with this type of build is to hamper your flow. Do what you think is working for you. Use the parts you think will help you come up with the best vehicle your imagination can muster.

Does that make sense? The basic rules are there as guidelines.

Personally, I have a few ideas, but nothing formalized yet. But you know I'll jump in a build another TZH vehicle soon enough.

Good luck to everyone and happy building!

DOC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Man, your tripping me out with all this!! I've been slinging resin like crazy lately!! I've been killin some figures and turning em into......ZOMBIES !!!! I still got a ways to go yet, need to get some more RTV. Working on some masters...to make more!! I don't have pics yet, ya gotta wait! Ha Ha!! I'll pm you when I get some ready...you'll get the first ones!! I'm trying to do a whole line of peeps...that nobody has. They are already looking cool!! ;)