Model Cars Magazine Forum

Double Dragster Fiat

oldscool

Can an accurate Walts Puffer be built from the box? Just askin' since the decals are already there although I have my doubts about the colors. I know the kit was based on this car but how close is it OOB?

oldscool

Edited by oldscool

Can an accurate Walts Puffer be built from the box? Just askin' since the decals are already there although I have my doubts about the colors. I know the kit was based on this car but how close is it OOB?

oldscool

To answer your question...yes. BUT, keep in mind that it is based on the ORIGINAL build of Walt's Puffer and there 'ain't' all that much info out there on it. The version I'm talking about is before it was chopped and otherwise modified to the condition that is 'most' recognizeable by everyone.

Built OOB would be correct for the very first WP car. It was some kinda purple(?) color and then red and after that, Walt started hacking & wacking on the Fiat body.

Keep in mind that I'm shooting from old memory cells, but I'm pretty sure this info is fairly accurate. If ya want me to check my files, I will, just bear in mind that it might be a day or two until I find it.

TimP