Model Cars Magazine Forum

Decals By Lucas Big Sale

hemiman_1999

3 FOR 2 Sale

I just spoke with That Crazy Old man that owns Decals By Lucas and starting right now until Oct. 31st

he is running a special for everyone in here buy any 2 decals and get 1 for "FREE" now if you want to take advantage of this sale and who doesn't you will need to email him direct at ricklucas54@yahoo.com because we are not going to change the paypal buttons for the sale (mostly because I don't know how to do that) you can still use your paypal account just tell him the 3 decals you want and he will just give you the paypal info so you can send the money that way or if you want you can also send a money order but it must be post marked by OCT. 31st to count for the sale.... here is the link to the web site go right now and pick out what you want and order them before time runs out..here is the link

My link

Oh one more thing if he moves 10 "Mod Top" Decals for Mopars he has to buy me Lunch I am thinking our local "Hooters"(the Mod Tops were my Idea originally) if he doesn't I have to put something bad about Mopars out there and let everyone ridicule me about it..So this is your chance to help me stay fed at a Chevy Guys expense. Really this is a great sale on the best waterslide decals around a lot for cars you all know and no one else has ever done before. Don't let this pass you by..