Model Cars Magazine Forum

Model Car Contest

High octane

at the Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals Car Show at the Donald E. Stevens Convention Center at 5555 N. River Rd., Rosemont, (Chicagoland) Illinois from 9-9 on Sat. and 9-5 on Sunday. Contest hours are 9-5 on Sat. and 9-noon on Sunday when the cars will then be judged and trophies awarded.

This is a really great car show with entries from over 20 different states and in many cases the "cream of the crop." You'll have an excellent opportunity to photograph these cars and use them for reference on your next build. I hope to see you there.

• 3 weeks later...

Only ONE more week 'til the Model Contest at the Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals Car Show at the Donald E. Stevens Convewntion Center in Rosemont (Chicagoland area), Illinois on Nov. 17th & 18th. The addy is 5555 N. River Rd. and the contest hours are 9 - 5 on Sat. & 9- noon on Sunday with the judging immediately following and the trophy presentation shortly thereafter. I hope to see some of you there.

Mike, your admission price to the show gets you into the contest and there is NO extra charge. You will get a pass to get in on Sunday to pick up your models, be sure to ask for one. The show itself looks to be the best ever as this is the fourth year and I've never been disappointed with it in any of the previous shows. Bring your camera so you can take some great reference photos for future builds, I know I will.