Model Cars Magazine Forum

If I missed a previous post, sorry. But here is the link to Revell 2013 catalog

You guys that are having trouble, are you able to right click on the link and click "Save Link As" and download it?

Is it just me, or does this years catalog seem pretty extensive? Just seems like there is alot this year.

Also, I am seeing the "Enter before May 15th" for the championships. I am assuming this is just so it is in the catalog, and not because they might be starting it earlier this year? I haven`t seen anything on the 2013 contest yet.

You guys that are having trouble, are you able to right click on the link and click "Save Link As" and download it?

Is it just me, or does this years catalog seem pretty extensive? Just seems like there is alot this year.

Also, I am seeing the "Enter before May 15th" for the championships. I am assuming this is just so it is in the catalog, and not because they might be starting it earlier this year? I haven`t seen anything on the 2013 contest yet.

Stacy David mentioned on his show the other day that he was happy to announce that Revell was going to sponsor another model building contest next year, probably why it is mentioned in the catalog. Look for details in January.

Notice how they've backdated the model year on the Mustang LX? This was to address the seats and 10-hole wheels, which were fine for a '92 SSP, but not so much for the consumer 5.0 cars.

Pay no attention to the retouched 4-cylinder hatch in the catalogue shot... :)

And the weird license plate......looks like they spent 5 min doctoring up a pic for that.

Edited by Rob Hall