Model Cars Magazine Forum

WORK BENCH SATURDAYS!!

Jared Roach

Yours is positively spacious compared to the rather small, unstable tray-table I've had to use the last several years. Hoping to change that in the next month or two (finally!).

Charlie Larkin

You think its SPACIOUS now... Wait till i CLEAN it again later...

~Irish Bandit

Edited by bandit1

My daughter's GMC Van, the first build I COMPLETED in 20 years took a beating on the way back from NNL East this year and it's taken this long (from April) to put it back together. The body was epoxied back on today. Just the rear springs and the mirror and it can finally go to her hands! :)

gluedagainDSC_1351_zpse5fe9a41.jpg

Nice chassis there

While cleaning the hobby room I remembered I had a wooden hobby tool chest stashed away in the basement. I had won this years ago at the CPMCC picnic and now I finally have the space to use it. As I pick it up, somethings rolls inside and thumps against the side. I open the bottom drawer. Know what I found?

post-222-0-66302300-1387150285_thumb.jpg

A can of MCW Bright Turquoise Metallic, or in other words L1 Surf Turquoise, matching paint for my car. I must have bought this years ago too and "put it away" and forgot about it. The funny thing is I'm just starting a replica of my car and I might use this.

Wow, weird....huh?

Not getting much done tonight mostly watching supercross, but this is my mess, this all started with a single model my wife bought me 30 days ago. I think i'v gone crazy.

I'm getting such a kick watching you get progressively more involved in the hobby Bob. You started on a tray table and a kit. By the looks of your set up in your picture you posted, your moving up, out, and onward! Good for you! B)

I'm getting such a kick watching you get progressively more involved in the hobby Bob. You started on a tray table and a kit. By the looks of your set up in your picture you posted, your moving up, out, and onward! Good for you! B)

Yep I'm having fun and trying to learn as much as I can.