Model Cars Magazine Forum

The "FreakShow" new project 1/12/13

John Teresi

....This project will be completed for the NNL, Saturday, right?.... ;)

Mike........"Qwit Pushin".......just kidding :).........it will be finished for GSL and maybe another build as well? :)........see you at NNL West this Sat.? :)

Edited by John Teresi

Hi John, I've been a looker about 4 yrs now and have enjoyed this site and your builds. I thought it fitting to give you my first post to say thank you for sharing your talent with your WIP photos and answering questions. I , like most here, hope to obtain your ability but will settle with just knowing it is attainable. Keep it up and best wishes. Clancy

Hello........thank you all for the kind comments........I really do appreciate them :) ..........I did some more work on the dash and steering wheel.......I made a clutch ,brake and gas pedal.........I modified a toy gun to replicate the machine gun that is in the 1:1 car and also made a gun rack.........I made a tap coming out the mouth of the skull......I will make the pump handle for the keg tonight.......thanks for looking.

DSCF6634_zpsa1cabfcf.jpg

DSCF6635_zpsd28b9757.jpg

DSCF6639_zps95071929.jpg

DSCF6637_zpsacc18029.jpg

DSCF6625_zpsd9b8efa2.jpg

I love this build so much!!! Amazing work. I don't understand/see how so many of the modeler's in this forum make the things they do. I just lack the basic intellectual know how. I can do the basic stuff, but to add as much detail as you all add is on an unspeakable level.

For this particular build, absolutely amazing!! I really hope you can find someway to enter this into a Custom Model Build Contest. This work is too goo not to be recognized on a professional level. Breath taking. Speechless!!

Yesss John, great project so far...Hope to see it in person in May at the GSL!

Simón P. Rivera Torres

Mike........"Qwit Pushin".......just kidding :).........it will be finished for GSL and maybe another build as well? :)........see you at NNL West this Sat.? :)