Model Cars Magazine Forum

Any Dirt Modelers on here?

DirtModeler

If your not a Member of the FRW Forum, you can't get any parts from Fred! only Old Members can.

Fred is experiencing some health issues, and the main reason for no new orders is his in-ability to fill orders in a timely manner. If you would like to talk to him, send him an e-mail and see where it leads.

.... are those fictional places or real?....

I live near Ron and most (if not ALL) of those places are indeed real. As a matter of fact, I gotta go down there in a couple weeks to cut grass at a house we have for sale and I will be dropping by Zeb's BBQ to fill up with stew!

^That is really cool and thanks for the info Tommy. I think its just so awesome you support and used actual local places, nice attention to detail. Keep them dirt trackers coming guys, I am working on a hauler for my sprint car.

I build a few dirt cars. Actually I build a LOT of dirt cars. lol. Here are a few that were "under construction" a couple of weeks ago. Most of these have been completed since this picture was taken along with another car or two.

IMG_0126.jpg