Model Cars Magazine Forum

All Right!! Now I Really Feel At Home Ya'll.

LUKE'57

I have really enjoyed the short time I have been on here but this morning I found a place where an ol' country boy could just settle in and make himself right at home. How about a magazine cover article to commemerate it?

SCR_COVERAPRIL2002.jpg

Hope to see a lot of fine old and new stock cars on here. Does it mean that Sportsman, Grand National and Winston Cup and dirt track stuff is all welcome here? I am really looking forward to seeing what rolls through the back gate ready to race here.

It's about darn time!!!! I've been pestering (badgering?) Gregg to cover NASCAR in the magazine for quite a while, as it was the only form of modeling that was continually ignored....While I've not got the latest issue yet, I gotta think this is a good sign and that we will finally get the coverage we deserve!!

Almost all the cars I've built have already been posted, either in the main section with the ones I finished before the forum existed, or in the Under Glass section as I completed them.

Still, I know I have a few I never bothered to post here and I've got several others that will be done soon enough that will be posted shortly...A couple I'd like to have done for NNL East/MASSCAR on April 12th and 20th, respectivly. :D